Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday

Hi everyone!

Hope you are doing well.
I,m fine but too busy with my studies to write a proper blog post. I actually do have some free time and I could write something but life is so hectic that I feel mentally exhausted most of the time and can,t come up with anything.

I finally have English classes again and the atmosphere there differs so much from what I,m used to. One has to be really active there. We are supposed to talk a lot, we even have group discussions and that,s where my problems begin. I,m not really good at coming up with arguments but even when I have something to say I,m too shy to start talking. Well, I hope things will get better soon. It,s just a new challenge in my life.




Took this picture a while ago. This is Alyona and she might be the most awesome girl I know. With her brilliant sense of humor and creativity. I still wonder why we are friends actually. Don,t think I deserve this friendship. So grateful to have her in my life.

Wishing you all a wonderful week!



 

1 comment:

  1. Starting a discussion can be a bit nerve wracking, even though I'm an English major I still have to work up the courage to join the discussion. Usually it's after I rehearse what I want to say over and over in my head before actually speaking up. >.< But once you begin, it's very hard to stop. At least that's how it is for me. XD You can do it, no worries.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)