Friday, January 17, 2014

Winter Wonderland







 
 
 
 
Woo hoo! I have finally passed all exams and this makes me oh so happy. Life is wonderful. Happiness exists. Now I have three weeks to do whatever I want to and I also have some pretty exciting travel plans.
What makes me especially happy is that my creative energy is back. My mind is full of photoshoot ideas and I sometimes find it hard to fall asleep because they keep coming. This is a truly wonderful feeling.
I,ve been really into portraiture lately. The more portraits I take, the more I realize how enjoyable it is. By the way, if you are from Saint-Petersburg or Helsinki do not hesitate to contact me and get a free photoshoot.

P.S. Thank you for the comments that you have left on my previous two posts: I appreciate them so much! I couldn,t wish for better followers <3

Love,

Vera
 
 


2 comments:

  1. These pictures are so Beautiful!!!! I just love the simplicity of the white background...the colors are so vivid and your beautiful lip color!!! Argh, I'm jealous.... :D

    So glad you passed finals.... I know you worked so hard, so it's nice to have a break.....where are you going? Can't wait to see more travel pictures....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on passing your finals, that's awesome! And I love the photo's, do you take them yourself? And, of course, very cute outfit :) Have a great break xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)